Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Verizon you make me CrAzY!

No biggie that the last cul de sac I was at (one block down) got to have these kind, kid cautious(they'd bulldoze their "monster truck" *according to Carter* up and down our street - fast), lawn caring (they parked their massive machine IN the yard), mail abiding (our mail people are finicky - if you dig a massive hole in front of and under the mailboxes - our mail guy wont deliver the mail...for days), summer time morning noise - men - for TWO weeks jack-hammering at 6:30AM (summer time folks)
BUT I now get them here too!! This is the sight I came home to today - notice I'm parked on the street...

Bummer it was rainin' on ya boys today. Yesterday I went out to ask if they maybe did something because my internet had stopped working. I walked up to the guy who was packing up for the day - smoking. As he was hopping out of his truck walking over to the many holes in the street "oh wait, when we were digging we smelled gas - I should put out my cigarette"

Yeah, thanks I'd appreciate that.
These ones are nice - but they really suck right now.
Can I not salvage the last few days of summer I have left?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOUR FUNNY honey.