Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Good Morning Sunshine



Yesterday morning on my way to work, I rounded the corner to find a stunning view. The sun was making its way up into the blue autumn sky and the valley was covered in a soft blanket of morning fog. I was completely over-come by Gods amazing beauty. This morning - determined to somehow capture this beauty I grabbed my camera and left the house a few minutes early. I feel these don't do what I saw enough justice. But imagine - a cold crisp air on your breath, leaves on trees bursting in reds, oranges and yellows, and as far as you can see from the left to the right - quiet fog nestled between each tree.
Mmmmmm. I'm fairly certain God spent more time on our little corner of the world :)


I'll will admit... I was driving when I took some of these - like these two above - I was on Willows, I couldn't stop. Is taking pictures while driving the same as texting while driving??

2 comments:

Tracy said...

SO glad you captured those images. I think you're right about God spending a little more time up there. I'm so homesick!!

Sadie said...

Yay, you figured out the larger images!! :) I always say there is nothing like Summer and Fall in Washington...can't beat it anywhere!