Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mysterious

My husband has his own keys - that work JUST fine. But for some strange reason he likes mine better, not sure why because he hates the extra little hand sanitizer on it and my little pink "C"... So last week I found my keys in the dish with just the house key and my car key - no extra stuff to be found. Hmm, ok. So, last night I go to leave and find my car key - That's IT! Not even the tiny little ring that's attached to it, to attach to the bigger ring - just my van key! Ummm, really?!
Is he trying to tell me something?!

1 comment:

Carlee Avery said...

Mysterious? No. If you look closely you will find that the lonely key is mine from my ring and that your whole set is somewhere..not sure where, well cause its yours:) but somewhere it is.
love ya babe.