Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Z's {first}

Today was a new first.
We made our very first purchase for our new little girl!
We have been waiting patiently
(albeit painfully patient at times).

This Momma's heart has been aching for this moment. 

We're adopting a little girl that is between birth and 5 years old. 
As a mother your hearts desire is to provide and prepare your home for your children.
SOOO difficult when you simply can't.

Since I can't prepare my home, God has been using this time to prepare my heart.
I've decided to look at it as a gift. To me and my daughter.

So sweet Zefina ~ Here is our long awaited gift from us to you.

We love you Zefina!
Love, Mommy & Daddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aaaww she's going to be amazing!!, i love the name you've chosen for her too!!. I am a half Asian girl living in England but will be soon visiting your country (the state of New York). I am fascinated by Africa and plan to visit there too one day,it sounds truly beautiful, especially the part your Daughter comes from...home of The Victoria Falls. I am so glad you are welcoming her into your home. Due to medical problems i will also consider adoption as an Avenue i may go down. They grow in your heart instead of your tummy i always say, aaaww so sweet!. Feel free to email me if you ever want a new friend in England!!, i'de love to hear from you. Email shameme.adams@gmail.com.
Even if i don't hear all
the best with the
adoption.
Love Shameme x