Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

where i {fit}


Never did I ever imagine I would be where I am right now.


But never would I ever change this place.


It's where I am.


Where I'm suppose to be.


It's where I belong.


This is where I fit.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Just below his chin, nestled completely perfect in his chest.


Where my fingers rest on top of his hand, resting between his knuckles when were driving in his truck.


When I'm standing one stair above him, his hands are on my waist and we're eye to eye.. him leaving for work, me groggy and in my robe.


The way my legs sneak under and over his ~ no matter how I'm sleeping.


The way he looks at me.


The way his arm is in front of mine when he holds my hand. Leading me. Protecting me.


The way my hand tucks into his at night when he sleeps with his hand above his head and my arm is under my head.


The way we move around our kitchen..and when he spontaneously grabs me and dances me around in it.


The way he loves me with everything he does.


The way his entire hand fits around mine when they are cold.


The way I can feel and hear his heart beating when he pulls me in close and wraps his arms tight around me.


This is where I fit.


Perfectly. Fit.