Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Big Birthday Bash!!



Carter & Greyson (and Grammie) share the same birthday. Carter celebrated his 5th and Greyson his 1st - two VERY important milestones in ones life (ok, so they all are) so we had to have a Carnival party!
The weather was amazing (you never know what your going to get here in the NW :) And its a good thing because we had somewhere around 30 kids. We had popcorn, candy - LOTS of Candy, face painting, hot dogs, a magician, pie in the face - the works.

I love how Tanner looks mad - this was totally HIS idea!!



I love this picture for so many reasons - all the kids were lined up at the candy table - Liam - on his tipie toes, in the center with his little fist gripping his goodies - behind his back - like, 'I dont have anything...' Love it :)


The after Party...




My baby with his baby-blues

Click HERE for more party pics - there are a lot more!!

3 comments:

Sadie said...

Yay...your such a fun party planner! Love ya!

marisabutterworth said...

Ok. I love these pics. I of course especially love the shot of my son from behind. This was a crazy fun party!!

This Mama said...

Wow, you are brave! Looks like it was a blast :)