Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Monday, September 15, 2008

We have some friends -


That ROCK!!
Bill & Tori invited us along with some other friends to join them at the Seahawks game yesterday! Yay! Bill works with the Seahawks and has field privileges (I don't know exactly what its called - but that sounds cool, right?) So, we were able to go down on the field while the players were warming up - so cool, no awesome!! I'll be the first to admit, I'm not a super-fan, actually - I loath the noise that comes from a football game (and add a head cold, not good). BUT nothing can beat the energy coming off that field... the sun was out, the tight end(s) were - a - tight ;) And I joined in with the noise. I think my husband is now my super-fan :) The seats were awesome, right under the 12th man flag. Our boys were a tad jealous - we dropped the kiddos at church and ran...look, we prayed on the way there that we'd make it in time! :)

Chris walking out of the tunnel onto the field

Bill, Kirk and Chris


Erica & Michael


I'll be totally honest with you - I don't know who this is!


These 4 planes flew over right at the start of the game.
I took almost 300 pictures. The entire time (on the field) this was Chris: "Hun! You getting this!!!?" Yes babe
all of it.
Thank you Bill and Tori SO much! We love you!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

so cool!

your husband is going to fall in love with you all over again!

so good to see you on sunday. hopefully i'll see you again next week.

xoxo

Sara said...

300 Pictures?!? :) Seriously...this looks like it was SO fun!