Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!!


We did it! We completed our first day of 2nd and 4th Grade! Haley has Mrs.Graham - in the portable next to the portable I had in 4th grade - same school, its crazy! She is SO excited to have her - she even told me she had a dream about getting her! Tanner has Mr.Judge. He'll do well, I'm sure (our little Questie). Haley cut her hair, she looks way too old now!







Can we say ORTHO?? Start writing more checks!!

4 comments:

Jodie Howerton said...

Serious cuteness!!!!

Hope their first day was awesome! We had our first day today, too. The first day of school never ceases to make me cry and evaluate just how old my kids have gotten and how fast it has all passed....

heatheradair said...

First days of school are so exciting!

And HOLY COW those kids have grown up...and look just like their parents - !!

Sara said...

Happy First Day of School (a day later!). Can they call when they get home today?? We'll be home all day.

This Mama said...

wow, you have some cute kiddos! hope they had a great day.

(oh, I have 2 in school all day this year and once we got past the 1st day I am REALLY enjoying it!)