Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

"I'm so excited..."

(I'm singing that song from Saved by the Bell :)
My kiddos are on their way home right now!! I had such a hard time falling asleep last night, then woke up early today. I had very strange dreams all night - Chris got glasses - and they weren't cute either - they were big and red and the glass part didn't fill up the frames - ick! (maybe its because I forgot my own glasses at home...hmmm)
I asked for the kids to call me before they took off, well that was at 6:15am my time, so I kept waking up to see what the time was. I'm a paranoid mom - who can blame me. But I have to say I did WAY better the second half of the leg - no crying (yay) and I'm starting to like being in my own home - although still not a super fan of being alone - but I'm making do.
When I talked to the kids last night I told them I was going to pick them up from the airport and take them straight to the beach house - you would have thought I told them Santa was coming with me! They were SOOO excited. I was actually hesitant about telling them - especially my oldest since the entire trip she's been over the moon excited about her new room and how its set up - (did I tell you she made us a 3-D model of how she wanted her room set up...Watch out world here comes Haley!! Wow, that is SO not my style, clearly she's a first born - Sara, she must get this from you - totally not Chris or I :) But she was excited - totally excited!
I can't wait to hug and kiss my babies - I cant WAIT!! Pictures are sure to follow!

No comments: