Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prayers for Chris Please

This isn't the normal funny entry, but we need your prayers tonight.
Chris has had a history with heart problems - I know, he's a healthy, active 27 year old. When Carter was only 2 months old he had a heart attack. Long story short, they really have no clue why he experiences these pains. I REALLY don't want to spend the night in the hospital (this is the kids' first night in their new house - but that is a totally petty thing to say, huh?) I don't want to take him because I don't want him to be in pain. Anyway, would you please be praying for his health. I know he's not going to be a fan of me writing this - but its the best way I know to get it out.
Thanks guys!

4 comments:

Amy L Cheng said...

No problem, Carlee. He's in our prayers.

marisabutterworth said...

Scary. He will be in our prayers. Keep us updated.

Lisa said...

of course i will pray for him. that's what friends are for.

let me know if you need anything. you have my email.

xoxo

Debbie Gisle said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you...please keep us updated. Hope he gets feeling better soon!