Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Panic Attack

Ok - I'm not sure why I've been feeling this way - could it be that I'm going to be putting my kids on a 5 hour flight across the country with their Grandpa tomorrow morning (it's Grandpa I'm most worried about surviving) OR could it be that we're actually moving, and standing it our new house makes me feel like a trespasser, OR could it be the daunting task of trying to make sure we're "all in" by the time the kids get back - and facing the fact that it just might not be possible...
I don't know what it is, but I had a full blown panic attack last night. I don't think my husband fully got it at first. My joints are the first thing that let me know its coming on - they ache - and no position makes them comfortable, so I moved from the couch to the recliner... Mind you all the while I'm trying to finish these downloads for the Pics for a Purpose - only two more sets to do... Actually my first trigger was the 'noise' from the kids - they weren't even being noisy, they just weren't going to bed as told...I was starting to flip out inside. Then the heat from my laptop was totally getting to me. I finally told Chris - I have insane anxiety - I don't know what to do about it, but you NEED to find something for me ASAP, I cant help myself right now (Josh I needed a Zanax!!!) So Chris gave me 2 Melatonin's (1 does me in just fine!) told me to shower and go to bed.
So here it is 10:03am and I feel like my vision has a slow delay - possibly TOO much melatonin?? I'm trying to suck down coffee - and spare my children's lives...
I have to cut the boys hair today - is that a bad idea?

2 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

Hey- Fun hanging out today! I hope that you start feeling better about everything. I will be praying that you get your kids off to Georgia ok and that everything with the house runs super smooth. If you need a break from unpacking - swing by my house!

Amy L Cheng said...

Carlee....first, you are crazy hilarious. I just can't get enough of you. and second, have a glass of wine. It will do wonders. :)