Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Can it be?

The end of the Pre-school year is HERE! We only have one more day left. I have to admit - the year went by REALLY fast.

This has been the first paying job I have had since becoming a wife (almost 9 years ago). Ok, so besides my photog. business - but that's different. I have to say, its been a lot of adjustment.

First of all I had to get used to actually dressing for other people everyday - ok, so they were 4 - but still.
Second, I had to get used to actually making most of the time I did have off. I only work tue-thurs (I didn't say its a full time gig :) but still - I've always been used to just getting up and going grocery shopping whenever I please.
And third - not being around at the kids school as much as I'd like...Chris is bent on me NOT turning into "that" PTA mom -whatever that is....Ok, I know what it is ;) I still know that I can bring my own fashion senses to the PTA meetings - right?!

Well summer is just around the corner, and before we know it we'll all be going to 'Back to School Sales'...But lets not get ahead of ourselves.

SUMMER - WE'RE READY!! Come out Come out where ever you are!!

No comments: