Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I got Tagged!

I got tagged by Marisa...here goes!

Five things on my to-do list today
1. Shower & get my kids ready and off to school
2. Go to work at the Pre-school
3. Deposit checks at the bank
4. Get Tanner's baseball uniform out of dirty clothes and wash them
5. Rest...an order by my husband - I promise!


Snacks I enjoy
1. Trader Jo's salsa
2. Homemade guac. & chips
3. Edemame
4. Red Licorice
5. Really anything sweet


Things I would do if I were a millionaire
1. Buy a house on Lake Washington (ok a multi-millionaire?) & a house for my family too.
2. Build our B&B now
3. I'm with Marisa! - hire staff: Chef, Personal Trainer, Housecleaner, Assistant

4. Put my kids in private school
5. Travel


Places I have lived
1. Sequim, Wa
2. Kirkland, Wa
3. Dacula, Ga
4. Auburn, Ga
5 Kirkland, Wa

Bad habits I have
1. Surfing the net - rather than cleaning the house
2. Procrastinating
3. Eating when I'm not hungry
4. Washing the clothes and not folding them and putting them away
5. Wearing the same jeans over and over with out washing them


Jobs I have held
1. Babysitter
2. Lifeguard
3. Hostess
4. Answered phones at The Woodmark hotel
5. Mom/Photographer


I now tag - Debbie, Joanna, Mandy & Angie! Get on it!!

No comments: