Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Friday, July 11, 2008

And there off!

We took the kids to the airport today - and there wasn't any crying...by me that it! Baby steps! AND we left them with Grandpa at the sky-cap. Yes - Grandpa is laughing at me in this picture, because I wanted to take one - SERIOUSLY - I'm not crying, that is SO good...maybe next year Tim I'll put them in a Taxi and send them to the airport ;) They will have loads of fun. We weren't even half way home and we got a call that they were already sipping their hot chocolate...the spoiling begins!

Now on to task #2...MOVE - aaahh, the fun really begins!

**Just got this email from Grandpa - thought I'd share:**
Our seats are in our seats and all is good. Kids have had hot chocolate, gummie bears, doughnuts, a large Coke, candy bars, a cinnamon roll, and a small bag of sweet tarts.We are ready to rock!

3 comments:

Amy L Cheng said...

FREEDOM!!!! It's a wonderful thing. And I love those sepia pics of the kids. Really great. I'll be back on the 14th. I can help move if it's not too late. :) Oh...and thanks for the viva la vida....i'm lovin' it.

This Mama said...

I wish I could ship my kids off to my family in Texas for a few weeks...Lucky!
Hope your move goes well :)

Jodie Howerton said...

Have a great time while they are away!