Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Monday, July 14, 2008

Here She Is!! (yes my house is a girl ;)


Ok - we're not totally in...boxes are everywhere, not all the furniture is in - but this will give you the gist of what it looks like.
That picture on the fireplace is not staying there! We put it there because its so small - to see what Chris would say (not to mention its of when I was pregnant with Carter - so not even a full family pic) He was very nice..."Um, maybe we should put something else there"
Haley's room - will be a very pale light blue
The boys' room - I'm leaving it as is (not painting or removing the wall paper) for now
I know you were dying to know what the hall bathroom looks like :) I'll be painting it a dark grey (thank you Amy:) I took those sepia pics to go specifically in this bathroom - it drives Chris crazy that I have so many frames!Our room - obviously. We have a small patio outside w/ stairs that go down to the back deck. Sweet!
Ellie-girl.Family room to the left, office to the right
Family roomOffice

Ok - side note about my insanely HUGE desk: I found this about a year ago on craigslist - it was Exactly what I wanted - FREE!! So we stripped it and re stained it - Love it!! But its HUGE and is like 300lbs - no joke! So I don't know how I'll actually be able to sit at the desk, I might have to crawl over it to sit at it - but its wonderful - non the less :)

So there it is friends! Here's the new address:
12807 NE 141st Ct. Kirkland, Wa 98034
New #425.968.2554 (wont be set up until the 16th)

10 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you so much! It really helps to be able to picture where you are. It looks amazing!!! Happy unpacking.

marisabutterworth said...

How cool! It looks like you guys have already done a lot! I love the desk btw...

Anonymous said...

Hey where is the mother-n-law room? Mom

Debbie Gisle said...

Congrats on finding a house! Very cute and very fun! Moving without kids....ahhh...must be nice. :)

Kelly for Team Rainey said...

Love the new place!!
I should look up your kiddies while they're here but they'd be like.. "who is that kooky lady??" haha!!

This Mama said...

Great house, Carlee...and that desk it awesome!

Amy L Cheng said...

Ah...new house. How fun. and the deck outside your bedroom...i'm jealous.

Anonymous said...

Oh honey! I'm so excited for you! What a great house! It's so beautiful! I just KNOW you all will be so happy there! :) Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

Hey Girl, I can't think of a better family to see blessed with a new home! Congratulations and enjoy. I LOVE the desk even if you have to crawl over it to use it. Now, time to start praying for my house!!!!!! Hee! Love you guys mucho, mucho, mucho. Joanna, Savannah, Harrison and of course Micah.

Anonymous said...

i like the laundry room lay out! it's like it was specifically built for MULTI-TASKING love the bro