Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, July 31, 2008

We need a few things...

So apparently I'm not as equipped as I thought (ok, I never even thought I was in the first place - I'll be the first to admit that!)
As most of you know we moved 3 weeks ago OUT of my moms house - seriously, I think its great, but seriously God - you totally get a kick out of this don't you?! So, while my mom is with us, for however long she needs to - or can stand the kids pool table in her "room", I may need to move that! We are needing a few items to borrow for a bit:


* A side table for all her goodies - I was thinking even like a tv tray-ish type thing (?)
* A wheel chair - I really need her help in where I should put the flowers I just bought (I got to Molbaks on monday - was TOTALLY overwhelmed, called her and she helped me pick out flowers for 2 hours!)
* Crutches - some that will fit someone who is 5'2"
* A bell or something - I cant hear her from upstairs in my room
* Some sort of tray for her lap to eat with


I figured this will probably get out to more people than I'm sure I have in my email book.
Thanks!!

2 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

We may have the crutches. I am not sure how small Jesse's went but he is only 5' 8" so they can't be that different.

Amy L Cheng said...

I have the TV trays and lap tray. I may be able to find a bell somewhere. :)