Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Beach House week!

We're at the beach house again this week - usually its a family trip... Mom, brother, my sister and her family - MY family. But it just so happened that the week we got the beach house is the week my kids are still in Ga, Chris has to work (and has an in-house interview), Josh my bro in law has to work, my mom has to work (only one day though), and of course Michael is in Boot Camp... SO, Sadie and I will sadly soak up the rays by the pool for everyone else... Bummer. Everyone did come up yesterday (Sunday) for the whole day - its amazing how un-motivated you become when you have no responsibilities running around!
But, its Monday AM and we're still waiting for the sun to come out... maybe we should go home and come back when the sun comes out. I got a sweet burn on my face and scalp yesterday, I was hoping to add to it. (totally just kidding - about adding to it :)

For some more news, my sister in law Sara just posted more pics and videos of the kiddos on her
blog. For some reason she's only just now getting around to updating it... (HA ha - you have SOO much time on your hands, huh Sara!!!)
Enjoy my kids, they come home Thursday, yay!

1 comment:

Amy L Cheng said...

Nothing like a scalp burn. ouch. You guys enjoy yourselves. I'm jealous. :)