Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Cried

I'm weak...or rather - I'm no Miss Independent! I HATE being alone - like really HATE it! I'm in a house alone, that's not mine yet. I don't have tv, internet or a phone (ok, I have my cell phone). But still - I have never really realized how much I really rely on my kids noise - and company. I'm crazy paranoid! I don't like turning on the radio because then I can't hear if someone breaks into my house to kill me (told you I'm crazy - of course it doesn't help that while at my moms house yesterday I watched a true story of a lady that was stabbed while in her house alone - why do I do that to myself?!)
I got NOTHING done yesterday. I've been a mad woman trying to get this blasted wall paper off of Haley's walls - I'm pretty sure its super glued on there!!! I unpacked our bathroom - that's it. Oh, then last night while eating dinner on the deck with Chris, I stubbed my toe, and now I think its broken - super.
I miss my kids, I look around the house and can't wait for them to have their own house, a place of their own. To wake up in the morning and know the kids are across the hall (not across the country) That's another thing - waking up after Chris goes to work - not a fan. Ellie's constantly under foot - although I don't think I mind much, she's my best friend right now!!
I just had lunch with Chris at Juanita beach - human interaction is good. And actually our friend is doing our neighbors fence, and I told him this morning that even though I cant see him at times, just knowing he's there is comforting. I think I have serious issues!
I know my kids are having a great time - and talking to them helps a ton. They'll be back before I know it - and then I'm sure I'll wish they stayed a little longer. Grass is always greener...
Click here to see how the kids are doing!

3 comments:

marisabutterworth said...

I would love to be alone... but then I get so lonely and end up right back home with my boys. The kids look like they are having a blast but I am SURE that they miss you.

lilmsabby said...

Don't worry, I have the same issues. I get freaked out like that too and I've lived in this house for almost 2 years. Larry thinks I'm crazy. We can be crazy together.

Tracy said...

I hear you! I NEVER get used to being alone. But praying helps, really!! Congrats on the new house, it looks great.