Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Monday, June 23, 2008

9 years and still going strong!


This weekend Chris and I headed to a family friends beach house in Olympia for our Anniversary - Pure Bliss!! It was SOO relaxing to sit and soak up some much needed sun and R & R! I still cant believe we’ve been married for 9 years and together for 13 - WOW!!

By the end of the weekend - Chris was so annoyed with me because of all the pics!



Don't you wish you were here! And yes - that was the temp out at the pool!


The amazing view

There is a HUGE Cala Lily plant on the side of the house - such a stunning flower!
My desperately-in-need-of-a-pedicure feet (where's that Ped-Egg??!) And my personal Chef in the kitchen - ooh I love him!
Enjoying the view and company

FYI: Chris is an AMAZING cook!
On the way down to the house we stopped off at the Farmers Market and got some food for the weekend, we only got dinner for that night because we had reservations at a nice restaurant for the next night - We got some yummy clams, I got a piece of fish and Chris got a Ribeye - as we were devouring our food, we figure this food was way more delish (and WAY cheaper than what we would have payed at a fancy place - theme of the weekend - free beach house, cheap meals... clearly we didn't skimp though!!) So we headed back to the Market and canceled our dinner plans the next day!

Enjoying the good grub while watching God's great beauty
This is the look of "put down the camera or I'll throw it into the water" look


Happy Anniversary Baby, I love you! I had a great time with you this weekend!

Thank You Josh & Sadie and Mom for watching the kids all weekend!

AND

Thank you Candace SO much for blessing us with the beach house this weekend!

5 comments:

Kara H said...

Awesome pics! Looks like you had a great time! Congrats on the 9 years!

marisabutterworth said...

You guys look so cute! Congrats on 9 years of marriage!

Sadie said...

I SO can't wait to go back next month after seeing these pics. It really might be one of the best places on earth and I won't be preggo this year...whoooo hoooooooo!!! :)

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary (a couple days early). I'm so glad you had a wonderful weekend!! :)

Amy L Cheng said...

You are so funny. I love all your shots. The one of the calla lily is soooo gorgeous. Looks like an awesome time. I'm jealous. :)