Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Favorite Souvenir


We went to Disney World (along with various other place too!) in April with 14 of the 18 Avery family members. I know, I thought we’d loose at least one kid too - NOPE! Boy did we luck out! So anyway, we were shopping around Downtown Disney one night and I saw this guy - I actually thought he drew out the profile then cut it out. I figured the boys were off shopping in the pin store - and that was way more their thing. I wanted Haley to have it done. It was SO cool to watch - the guy just picked up a tiny pair of scissors and whipped it out in less than a minute!

By far my favorite souvenir. It may sound lame, but I hope this is something she keeps forever.


…And yes, her room is bright pink - thank you Auntie Sadie ;) The next room wont be as bright so she'll hopefully sleep in longer than when the sunrises!! :)


4 comments:

Sadie said...

Ohhhh...do I get to help decorate the new room too!?

marisabutterworth said...

My mom totally has these from when my brother and I were little. She still has them up in the house. I want to have them done of the boys...

Amy L Cheng said...

Ohhhh...that is just too sweet. I totally wanted one of those while I was growing up. I love the bright pink. Nice job, Sadie.

Sara said...

I don't think I ever saw it after it was done. (That was a CRAZY night!!) I'm so glad you love it! Can I just say that my kids (especially Caleb) still talk about our trip almost every day!!