Help us bring our Daughter Home!

Thursday, June 12, 2008

"My Dream Room Is Spectacular!"

Alright, I've got a follow-up from some of the comments from my last post. Haley brought home yesterday a bunch of school work that has been put in a book from over the year (we're closing in on the end of the year) This is TOO good! I was just looking through it this morning...

My dream room is spectacular!
The walls are bright blue, with white cool clouds. And the floor is bright purple and as I look around my room I see my dog on the beanbags! I also see the flower carpet because I love, love, love flowers. I also see my drink stand with lots and lots of drink's and as I look around more I see my dogs dog bed and her food and water by my bed. My closet is big it has my jackets and my dresses and some of my nice shirts. Then I see my goldfish tank and my dresser with my, shirts, pants, shorts, skirts, and tanktops. My bed is so awesome it has a sky pillow and the sheets are striped!
My dream room is awesome!
Writinn by
Haley Avery
(3rd grade)

In her own words! (and typos :)
Well - that should give us some good starting points to how to do her new room!!
**Oh, she aslo got a Wonderful! from her teacher!**

2 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute! She did mention the light blue walls with clouds yesterday when she was talking about her new room. She sounds excited about moving. We're so happy for you all!

Sadie said...

Very cool!